Leveret af Blogger.


Hello!

I'm back after a LONG break from blogging. There are two big changes in our lives since I blogged last. I'm again a student and Kristjan got a new job. So we are both enjoying the NEW and all that comes along with it.
We spent one lovely week togeather with my brother and his family and than five glorious weeks in the Faroe Islands(pictures to come later).
I made some great looking and tasting cookies that never fail for Kristjans last day at work. The recipe is HERE and I add coco powder and some extra chocolate of course:-)

Anonym –   – (11 september, 2012)  

good changes are always welcome in life!

thank you for this recipe too!
i will try it!!!!

Unknown  – (13 september, 2012)  

Welcome back and best of luck with your studies!

Send en kommentar

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP