Leveret af Blogger.

Picture Perfect

Nikolina Floras first birthday is coming up and I have decided to plunge into the great taks of organizing and choosing what pictures to develope. According to Iphoto I have taken 4590 pictures since Nikolinas birth 1.aug last year.
Above are three pictures that I wish I owned and two pictures that mean so much to me. Nikolina held by Kristjan, 7 weeks old. My grandmother and Nikolinas hand (two of the most important ladys in my life) 86 years apart.

Katrine  – (13 juli, 2011)  

Beautiful pictures all of them! The one with Kristjan holding Nikolina is really great! - And I totally know what you mean - it's crazy how many pictures you can take of those little babies!

Svanna  – (13 juli, 2011)  

I agree Katrine…and when I think of the few pictures there are of me when a baby and how I cherish them…right I´m turning off the camera for a while :o)

Send en kommentar

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP