Leveret af Blogger.

Home sweet home

Me and my little girl are off to the Faroe Islands and will stay there for two months. Pour Kristjan will stay here in Copenhagen - thank god for Skype ;-) The picture was taken this summer and depicts my childhood home my mom and uncle Kaj

Lisa Kjellerød  – (04 november, 2010)  

Have a wonderful time! I dont know what I'd do without Skype, now Im living in Norway yet I still get to see my mum and my friends every day through the wonders of Skype!

Lisa Kjellerød  – (05 november, 2010)  

Thanks for your nice comments! The Skype comment comes up on this blog post so you didnt delete after all!!!

Anonym –   – (14 november, 2010)  

your little girl is very cute!

may i ask a question? i remember seeing a cubus candleholder on your blog. do you know an online retailer for it? Stine

Send en kommentar

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP