Leveret af Blogger.

Sorry

I´m sorry for my absence lately. There have been many things going on - in relations with me starting my maternity leave.
I`ll be starting officially tomorrow and can´t wait :-) The flora is from our apartment, I went berzerk at Magasins flower-shop on saturday

Suki  – (19 juli, 2010)  

Hello! Thank you for a nice blog! And hopely saving my tv-problem =) Could you tell me what model of Sony Bravia you have? That's perfect!

Svanna  – (05 september, 2010)  

Hi Suki
Sorry for the verry late reply...
It´s a Sony Bravia KDL 32E2040
I love it, because it´s not too big and black ;-)

Suki  – (06 september, 2010)  

Thank you very much! And don't be sorry for the later answer, I understand. And tv is just perfect!

Send en kommentar

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP