Leveret af Blogger.

Ha ha ha ha


Humor is an important factor for me when it comes to decorating our apartment. I don´t want the impression of our place to be a serious and formal one. However I feel like our place could do with some more drastic splurges of humor like these rather dull chairs designed by Erik Magnussen with rather funny illustrations by HuskMitNavn a Copenhagen based street (well not so much anymore) artist.

Lotte  – (19 september, 2009)  

FEDEFEDEFEDE...Jeg er den lykkelige ejer af 4 stk tallerkener af HUSKMITNAVN :D hehe Ville godt sidde på hans stole også ...

Svanna  – (20 september, 2009)  

Jeg gad godt eje HuskMitNavn tallerkner. Hvor har man dem fra?

Anonym –   – (08 september, 2010)  

Thanks for sharing the link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at carpeitem.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
James

Svanna  – (09 september, 2010)  

I´m not sure what it is you want me to do james?
//svanna

Anonym –   – (11 september, 2010)  

Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.

Send en kommentar

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP