Leveret af Blogger.

and then we were married

Kristjan and I are heading back to Denmark today after four hectic and lovely weeks on the Faroe Islands. I´ll be posting regulary from wednesday on and I´ll be sure to post more pictures from our wedding.

mette/ungt blod  – (09 august, 2009)  

my oh my! tillykke tillykke tillykke! håber i havde en fantastisk sommer og et fantastisk bryllup!

Katrine  – (09 august, 2009)  

Whoa! Stort tillykke fra en anden nygift! :) Det ser dejligt ud, håber det var en god dag I havde. Vores var helt fantastisk. :)

Anonym –   – (10 august, 2009)  

congrats! it's a wonderfully, fun, beautiful picture.

Anonym –   – (14 august, 2009)  

congrats! it's very cute and lovely picture. I'm looking forward to look others.

Unknown  – (19 august, 2009)  

Svanna the picture is so lovely, I am crazy about it. I am so stupid cause I haven't been looking at you blog lately, I missed out on so much.
Love Christina
c-bien.blogspot.com

Lotte  – (22 august, 2009)  

Kæmpe tillykke...hvor er det skønt og super fint billede ;))))) hurrrraaa

Katharina Berggreen  – (04 september, 2009)  

Fantastiske billeder, håber du havde en uforglemmelig dag... Kh Katharina

Bonnieto  – (20 december, 2009)  

That is absolutley lovley! The two of you look so great, thank you for the inspiration! / From Bonnieto who is planning her upcoming wedding.

Send en kommentar

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP