Leveret af Blogger.

Subtle christmas ornament


Here are some lovely subtile christmas ornaments from House Doctor. Subtle christmas decorating is something I don´t do. Not that I don´t like shuttle, but I tend to go way overboard. I´m curtain that it has something to do with childhood – I´ve always wished for colored lights on our christmas tree, but my mom only wanted white lights so my parents decorated my room with "tacky" colored lights and everything else "tacky" I wanted to decorate I got to do, just as long as it was in my room. Children are smart you know... and I certainly felt the clear resentment towards my so called tacky decoration. Today I get my own revenge once a year. The 1st December I buy a 2,5 meter high tree and go nuts with my "tacky" colored lights and ornaments. On my mothers defense: I´m sure that I´ll do the same and let my children go nuts in their own rooms and maintain my style in the rest of the house. Makes sense.

Send en kommentar

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP