Leveret af Blogger.

Щелкунчик - The Nutcracker


Magasin is all ready for Christmas to come. The windows are decorated in five different colors, the five colors of the Nutcracker Magasin have made in a collaboration with Red Cross and their "Barnelandet" project. The "Barnelandet" is an aid program for orphans in Zimbabwe. The project includes preliminary 53.000 orphans. All the nutcrackers are for sale, and I think I will be buying one, but which color?

Anonym –   – (27 november, 2008)  

total god julestemning! de er virkelig fine

billajenny  – (03 december, 2008)  

I love Copenhagen in the spring-time, I love Copenhagen in the fall, I love Copenhagen in the winter when the snow falls..

Send en kommentar

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP