Leveret af Blogger.

Batman goes Danish


I was so entertained by the new Batman movie The Dark Night. Heath Ledgers performance is outstanding and indeed oscar worthy. The special effects were very impressive and something else impressed me too, that of the amount of danish design and how visible it was. The look of Bruce Waynes (Christian Bale) bedroom was modern & minimalist, there were like three BeoLab 5 loudspeakers, one BeoVision TV and four AJ lamps like the one in our living room. Lucius Fox (Morgan Freeman) had quite the mid century modern office with a dozen teak candleholders, like the three ones I have and a beautiful Finn Juhl chieftain chair. If I had to choose I would go for Lucius office any day!

Send en kommentar

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP