Leveret af Blogger.

My Magenta


During my short visit in the Faroes I decided to buy a stone lithography by one of my favorite graphic artists Marius Olsen. His work appeals to me, not just because he´s faroese, but because to me, he depicts the islands as isolated, cold, lonely, breathtaking, a bit depressing and spellbound. And that´s how I feel when I´m home. I do like his dark work but apparently I can´t resist the share force of Magenta and ended up buying pic. # 3. So for now we have three pink´ish lithographys and black & white linoleum prints by my mother. All of this means that I´ll have to take a trip to IKEA to buy at least 8 Ribba frames plus avoid magenta prints from now.

Send en kommentar

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP