Leveret af Blogger.

Blue waffles


Kristjan came back from Canada Monday night (happy days) which also means I have my camera to take (preferable) great pictures with. I had a afternoon snack yesterday, just could´n resist two organic honey waffles and a glass of cold milk, ahhhh! I´m currently loving white and blue in all shapes and sizes.

billajenny  – (15 maj, 2008)  

Oh yummy! I want organic honey waffels too.. usually buy the "malt kind", but I saw in fk that they also have a "nut kind". I should go buy some, but I know I'll eat the whole pack with six of them if I do;( lovin the blue/white combo aswell btw! kudos to ya!

Anonym –   – (15 maj, 2008)  

Strange...I have that exact tendency. One should think we were sisters ;o)
Muss & Klemm

Send en kommentar

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP