Leveret af Blogger.

What does it mean?

People aks me every now and then why this blog is called CARPE ITEM…and I have no clue. The name makes no sense, it was something I came up with a summer night in 2007, after having contemplated on starting my own blog for a long while. So for now this blog is called CARPE SCMARPE…

Felipe Bastos  – (09 juli, 2011)  

Hi! I really like your blog! Very cool and clean. I like the lamp you've done with a calendar in Helvetica! Great job! Check my blog!

www.disegnoamilanesa.blogspot.com

Selma H –   – (12 juli, 2011)  

Eg haldi Carpe Item navnið er genialt :) sjálvt um Carpe er latín og item er enskt. Um man sigur carpe item so merkir tað jú "seize the item" tað er altso okkurt sum man má eiga :)

Svanna  – (13 juli, 2011)  

@Felipe - Thanks for the comment, enjoying your blog as well :o)
@Selma - takk fitta Selma :o)

Send en kommentar

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP