Leveret af Blogger.

Natures Miracles

On Værndamsvej (a charming street between Copenhagen and Frederiksberg) lies a little shed. When you enter the shed you are met with an explosion of colors, scent and forms. Martin Reinicke is the owner and creator of Blomsterskuret (The Floershead). In addition to flower arranging Martin also makes pots. I'm the lucky owner of no less than three pots with Nikolina Floras foot and hand imprint on them. Two of them are gifts for my parents and in laws. I think flowers are small miracles, they cheer people up and give us hope...hallelujah :o)
NOTE I - I took these pictures whilst holding Nikolina in one arm on a rainy march day
NOTE II - the two pictures of Martins flowerpots are from his website

Send en kommentar

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP