Leveret af Blogger.

My father ♥


Jónleif, my father stayed for one night at our place, on his way home back from Norway - where he works as a machine engineer on large fishing boats.
I´we always been a fathers girl and until this day I still take his side when my parents disagree. He has high work ethics and always puts family first. He´s generous, funny, clever, strange, stricked, wise and a great homemaker. When he comes home from work the house immediately undergoes a facelift plus
he´ll find the time to mown the lawn, wash the car, make a quick trip down to the city library and make dinner all in his first day back from work…well almost. Poor Kristjan - he´s got humongous shoes to fill!

Send en kommentar

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP