Leveret af Blogger.

Ugle Kid Joe

Hand made owls to all my godchildren was my plan for christmas presents. Then before stuffing the owls I thought "wait a minute...if I pack ten stuffed owls in my suitcase there will not be place for anything else!". So I decided to not to stuff them in Denmark, but wait and finnish them once in the Faroe Islands. Well Teddy bear filling isn´t so common in the Faroes, so I ended up not giving any presents to my beloved godchildren. Kristjan and I are heeding for the islands this friday, can´t wait! It´s probably a good idea this time around to bring owls with me to give my disappointed godchildren and start the slow and extent prosses to rebuild there trust again.

Send en kommentar

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP