Leveret af Blogger.

Faroese knitting II

from my aunt Karinbeth from my mother from my mother from my friend Bjørgs mother Elisabeth from my mothers friend Fríðborg from my mothers cousin Annika from my brothers mother in law Ingrid from my mothers co-worker Anna Just look at the amount of knitted gifts Nikolina has in her closet! I was overwhelmed by all the hand knitted gifts this christmas. Lucky us :o)

Anonym –   – (07 april, 2011)  

Lucky you! We have a few things-but no where near this many! I love how they are neutral colors too-all our stuff is pink, pink and more pink. I kind of get sick of it!

coco  – (11 maj, 2011)  

I love those baby clothes. nice color. and your baby is so adorable.

Send en kommentar

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP