Leveret af Blogger.

New Chapter

I´m enjoying this new way of life. We have many visitors that bring with them many presents.
My mother came to Denmark three days after me giving birth. I really needed her as a mom and also as a nurse home-visitor (sundhedsplejske) Thank you for all the comments, they mean so much to me.

Katrine  – (17 august, 2010)  

Ja, det er et skønt nyt liv, ikke?
I ser virkelig ud til at nyde det - hun er jo også bare SÅ fin!

Anonym –   – (17 august, 2010)  

Det er altså bare nogle rigtig smukke billeder! Og en fin blog :)!

Anonym –   – (17 august, 2010)  

Congratulations! She's beautiful!
I had a girl too, and I can't believe how much my life has changed! Good luck to both of you!

Sanne –   – (18 august, 2010)  

Fantastisk!

Lisa Kjellerød  – (19 august, 2010)  

She is sooooo sweet and tiny!! Well done to you both!

Katharina B –   – (19 august, 2010)  

Orhhh Svanna! Kæmpe tillykke med hende! Hvor er hun fin og hvor er det dejligt for jer! Tillykke igen! (lækre billeder - glæder mig til at jeg også engang skal have en lille Juno seng at lægge mit barn i.. :))
Kærligst Katharina B.

Birita –   – (21 august, 2010)  

Svanna, hendan diddan má vera tann fittasta, eg havi sæð! Hon er alt alt for lekkur! :')
Gleði meg at heilsa uppá hana og tykkum komandi vikuskiftið :)
Klemm!

Katrine Neontråden  – (29 april, 2011)  

Åh altså! Dit barn er så smukt, at jeg får helt ondt i maven!

Send en kommentar

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP