Leveret af Blogger.

NY shopping

Maybe it´s because I´m pregnant, but I didn´t feel like shopping whilst in NY. Not even a pair of shoes! Momentarily insanity:o) We both preferred walking around the city and experience as much as we could. Having said that, we did shop a tiny bit our last day. Kristjan went a bit crazy at American Apparel and I at Jonathan Adler plus Mac. We also bought a dusin books at Moma and Dean and Deluca delicacies. We got silly stuff like Skittles chapsticks, M&Ms earrings, I ♥ NY t-shirts and Heresy´s Kisses...so maybe we did shop a bit?!

Karumen  – (22 marts, 2010)  

thx for introducing the jonathan adler site! luv their colourful patterns....tooo cute! so great that u seem to hv a blast in NYC :)) i need to go there next!!

Anonym –   – (22 marts, 2010)  

love how jam-packed with loveliness these photos are. wonderful!

xo Alison

Di  – (24 marts, 2010)  

I think it looks like great shopping! I am glad you enjoyed New York! I love New York!

Send en kommentar

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP