Leveret af Blogger.

Ich bin ein Berliner

I didn´t know when to share it with the rest of the blogosphere, but I guess now is as good a time as any. I´m pregnant and do at our 1st wedding anniversary. Kristjan and I call it Berliner, because it was produced there ;-D

Katrine  – (10 februar, 2010)  

Wow! Congratulations!
Another baby in the blogosphere babyboom! :)
Ved I allerede det bliver en dreng?
(Jeg kan ikke helt regne ud, hvor langt du er henne).

Svanna  – (10 februar, 2010)  

Da jeg så, at du var gravid, tænkte jeg at vi følges næsten ad:o)
Jeg er i uge 17. Vi har ikke tænkt os at vide barnets køn, men jeg er meget nysgerrig...

Anonym –   – (10 februar, 2010)  

En dreng!? Det har jeg ikke hørt noget om. Svanna, please do tell. En lille kopi af Kristjan kunne være lidt sødt jo! :-)

mette/ungt blod  – (11 februar, 2010)  

iihhh hvor dejligt! stort tillykke! hvor bliver det spændende!

Svanna  – (12 februar, 2010)  

I don´t know what happened, but it looks like I deleted Jennifers post. I´m sooo sorry :o/
I managed to go back and copy the message, but not publicize it...

Jennifer Adams wrote:

I check in with your blog occasionally, and I'm so happy for you! It's funny because we got married (and were planning weddings) at around the same time, and I'm also pregnant, and due one week after my wedding anniversary! Crazy! Well, congratulations!

Svanna  – (12 februar, 2010)  

Jennifer if you read this pleas leave your url here:o)

Tak søde Mette, jeg læser med glæde om jeres mirakel barn :o)

Karumen  – (14 februar, 2010)  

congratulations! by the way, this will be the "year of the tiger", so that makes your baby boy a strong tiger :D cheers!

Katharina Berggreen  – (11 marts, 2010)  

Tillykke Svanna, hvor er det dejligt!!
Mange hilsner Kat

Send en kommentar

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP