Leveret af Blogger.

Never!


Being a huge Mad Men fan I had to take the "Which MadMen are you" test. I so wanted to be Joan Holloway, but turns out I´m more of a Betty Draper. Here´s what the test said about me:
some call you cold. Your response? "My people were Nordic" Cold or not, you are constantly getting hit on. You like the attention, as well as the all the perks it brings: A handsome family, a beautiful house and the envy of neighbors. Still, you´re not exactly happy. You´re confused and dissapointed at the way things have turned out. But you´ve shown you have some fight in you, and you work hard to keep up appearances. How´s therapy going?
Now I know precisely what I don´t want my life to be like!

Send en kommentar

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP