Leveret af Blogger.

Beetles & plates


My bosom friend Rannvá and I had a great day this sunday. We went on a thrifting trip to Valby, Danmark Hallen. We both ended up buying a lot of plates. Rannvá bought 5 plates and I two. We also had some Churros with ice-cream (So very good) On our way out I bougth two prints of beetles. Kristjan has held both of the beetles in his hand on our Honduras trip, so he for once was pleased with my thrifting buys.

Anonym –   – (22 november, 2008)  

Trivelig innlegg, takk skal du ha. Jeg arbeider litt i Danmark for tiden. Noen av bildene derfra kan du se i mitt web-galleri LIVING III på sidene mine. Det tror jeg du vil like. Ellers, masse herlige linker og gode tips her på din blogg.

Beste hilsen K.S.Skeie

Send en kommentar

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP