Leveret af Blogger.

Honduras was one big Déjá vu trip for me (in the bestest of ways) One of the best déjà vu like experienc was the reunion with my old and incredible enough forgotten acquaintance Tres Leches. Kristjan and I arrived in La Ceiba a sunday afternoon starving. Everything was closed except Wendy´s and Pizza Hut. We vent for pizza and I was craving some dessert. Tres Leches was on the menu and I instantly recalled that the cake was good but than I took the first bite..... it was like an explosion of ten year old memories, smells, sounds, sights, and not to forget tastes. Anyways how I could forget something so scrumptious as Tres Leches pastel I´ll never know, but I promise this I´ll never forget what now has become my favorite dessert of all time Tres Leches.
Info: Tres leches or Pastel de Tres leches, is a cake soaked in three kinds of milk: evaporated milk, condensed milk, and either whole milk or cream. When butter is not used, the tres leches is a very light cake, with many air bubbles. This distinct texture is why it does not have a soggy consistency, despite being soaked in a mixture of three types of milk.

Anonym –   – (31 juli, 2008)  

Looks like it would taste good. Glad you had a nice time and I love the cashmere scarves.

Send en kommentar

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP