Leveret af Blogger.

Finn Juul Forever


The danish master furniture designer Finn Juul made some fine credenzas with colored drawers. The contrast between teak and pastels is so great, that I´m considering on painting the shelves in my teak archive cabinet. I was thinking pale blue and than fading the color drawer by drawer.

emma ::emmas designblogg::  – (30 marts, 2008)  

Yes, I love the drawers on that credenza! I actually have an old teak credenza with the exact same design on the drawers, not made by Juhl though, and have been thinking about painting them in an off white hue. But maybe colours would be more fun?

emma ::emmas designblogg::  – (30 marts, 2008)  

Of course I meant Juul, I guess I'm just reading to much books on child raising these days... :-)

Send en kommentar

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP