Leveret af Blogger.

Colorfull Copco


I'w been collecting Copco pans and pots for some years now. I'm mostly interested in the yellow ones, but they are not that common. I gave $ 25 for the blue Le Creuset pot in a salvation army store (happy days). I love the size and I use it for everything from molded wine to great big curries. The small yellow pan is perfect for two eggs in the morning, one for Kristjan and one for me:o)

Anonym –   – (25 marts, 2008)  

these are so bright and nice...I love colorful dishware

Anonym –   – (11 april, 2010)  

hello


great forum lots of lovely people just what i need


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

Send en kommentar

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP